Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Caminar Latino is to create possibilities for Latino families affected by violence to transform their lives and their communities.
Caminar Latino or "Latino Journey" carries out its mission by creating safe spaces for each family member to begin their journey towards non-violence. Caminar Latino is Georgia's first and only comprehensive domestic-violence intervention program for Latino families.
Our specifics services include:Women’s Program
- Support and reflection groups
- Court accompaniment
- Assistance with Temporary Protective Orders
- Access to shelters, legal services & counseling services
- DFCS-referred/Court-mandated women's group
- 24-session family violence intervention program certified by the State of Georgia that includes:
- Critical-consciousness & education groups focusing on domestic violence
- Substance-abuse education component
- Sharing groups for adolescents and children 0-12 years old
- Individual counseling
- Liaison with schools and juvenile courts
- Parenting Program
- Community Education and Outreach
Since 2000, we've provided over 131,000 individual services to...
- 3,100+ women.
- 500+ men.
- 1,700+ youth.
- Paloma Baldovinos
- Need admin access?