Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to facilitate choices and opportunities for persons with developmental disabilities and their families through education, advocacy, and services.
We serve children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families living in Allegan County and surrounding areas.
The ARC of Allegan County provides education, advocacy and services for children and adults with developmental disabilties.
- local, state, and national conferences
- ARC Resource Center lending library
- Local workshops and guest speakers
- individual advocacy assistance
- assistance with school plans and transition planning
- assistance with mediation services if needed
-Person centered planning assistance
-Local community collaboration and networking
-Systemic advocacy at local, state, and national levels
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!