Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CHIP is a nonprofit agency created in 1996 to advocate for people experiencing and at risk for homelessness in Indianapolis and to help organizations work together to foster an effective, coordinated, community-wide approach toward ending and preventing homelessness.
We would like to end homelessness in the greater Indianapolis area by helping to coordinate an effective community-wide response to the issue of homelessness.
Our unique role as lead entity to implement the Blueprint requires that we serve the community in a variety of ways. CHIP moves forward initiatives outlined in the Blueprint by:
- Fostering coordination and partnerships among housing, employment and service providers;
- Educating Blueprint partners and mainstream and homeless funders to secure financial commitments and to get Blueprint projects in the pipeline;
- Serving as a resource for all housing and service providers assisting homeless persons through training and technical assistance on permanent supportive housing, capacity building, and planning and research;
- Promoting community awareness with the general public;
- Securing resources on behalf of other organizations willing to work together towards ending homelessness; and
- Linking volunteers and donors to homeless service programs and events in need of assistance.
- Emily Hervey
- (317) 630-0853
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!