Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the North Shore United Way is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of the communities in which we work.
To achieve our mission, we:
- focus our resources on five areas of Critical Need
- raise funds and direct those funds locally to help our own neighbors through our strategy of Local Giving. Local Impact.
- identify and fund emerging, promising programs with Discretionary Grants
- utilize a Community Impact process that engages community volunteers to conduct rigorous reviews of each program's goals, outcomes and financial management before funds are allocated
- facilitate collaboration among service agencies to deliver real, long-term solutions that work
- Corinne Lippie
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!