Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to cure and prevent Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis through research, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these digestive diseases through education and support.
The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America supports research and education related to inflammatory bowel disease by:
- Holding free educational programs for individuals who live with the daily challenges of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Hosting CCFA Camp Oasis, which annually sends children with these diseases to a week-long summer camp free of charge.
- Assembling support groups to help patients and their families cope with their illness on a daily basis.
- Generating cutting-edge research, investigating causes and possible treatments for these diseases.
- Creating much-needed awareness of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and the need for the cure through fun, family-friendly community events.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!