Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Washoe County is to provide efficient, effective and high quality public services through:
- Excellent regional services;
- Open informed and collaborative decision-making;
- Valued staff that is accessible and accountable;
- Quality, sustainable facilities and infrastructure;
- Responsible growth management; and
- Preservation of our natural resources, open spaces and magnificent natural landscape.
Our service role in fulfillment of this mission includes, but is not limited to, justice and public safety, health and sanitation, social services, culture and recreation, elections and administrative services, and public works.
Let's give them something to talk about...
We all know that Washoe County is a great place to live, work and visit. Here's our chance to let our nation's leaders know. Over 3,000 county officials, representing over 80% of the nation's population will be in town for the 75th annual National Association of Counties (NACo) Conference Thursday, July 15 through Tuesday, July 20, 2010.
We need volunteers to help make the conference a success and a memorable experience for our visitors. We will provide everything you need to volunteer, including training and t-shirts.
http://www.washoecounty.us/citizens/volunteers.html for more information.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!