Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Expectations for All Employees Hispanic Office of Planning and Evaluation, Inc. pursues its mission based upon core values. An employee's job performance must support and exhibit the Organization’s Core Values:
- PEOPLE come first, are treated with dignity and respect, and are encouraged to achieve their full potential;
- RELATIONSHIPS are built on honesty, integrity and trust;
- DIVERSITY of people and thought is respected;
- EXCELLENCE is achieved through teamwork, leadership, creativity, innovation and a strong work ethic;
- EFFICIENCY is achieved through wise use of human, financial and community resources;
- COMMITMENT to intellectual achievement is embraced, facilitated and supported.
Program Administrative Leadership: The Ambassador will provide program development leadership by working directly with the Lawrence HOPE Chief Program & Operations Manager, Ms. Vivian Irrgang, and will play a lead role in developing short-term and longer-range plans for the re-introduction, management, operations and evaluation (process/formative & participant outcomes) of school-based college-readiness mentoring at the two schools where HOPE operates the GEAR UP (Gaining Early Awareness & Readiness for Undergraduate Programs), a federally-funded college readiness initiative of GEAR UP Massachusetts (administered by the MA Department of Higher Education).
- Vivian Irrgang
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!