Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Senior Resource Association is a non-profit organization providing activities, education and services benefiting seniors in the community of Indian River County.
The Senior Resource Association (SRA) provides programs and services directed to the distinctive needs of older adults. We serve Indian River County residents through:
- Adult Day Care which provides respite to caregivers in a safe and fun home-like environment for adults who need around-the-clock supervision.
- Meals on Wheels volunteers deliver hot, healthy lunches and a daily check to homebound seniors.
- Social Entr?e/Congregate Meals gives mobile seniors an opportunity to enjoy a hot lunch with others at several locations throughout Indian River County.
- Information and Referral for programs and services available to seniors.
- Case Managed Services which may include homemaking, personal care, respite, companionship and meals based on availability and eligibility.
- Senior Centers offering classes, activities, and educational seminars.
- Community Coach is a door-to-door, wheelchair-capable pick-up and drop-off service for eligible adults.
- GoLine Public Transit includes 11 fixed routes throughout the county.
- Pamela Kissinger
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!