Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
NAMI Greater Cleveland is dedicated to empowering persons affected by mental illness and their family members to achieve a better quality of life by providing them with mutual support, practical information, referral, advocacy and educational resources.
NAMI Greater Cleveland provides services to those with serious mental illnesses, such as bipolar disorder and clinical depression, schizophrenia, and anxiety disorders, and their family members through a variety of support and education programs. In addition, we advocate on behalf of our members and the community on issues related to mental illness. Program highlights include:
- Support Groups: 16 groups providing mutual support averaging 2,500 visits per year;
- Helpline: providing information and referral to over 1,485 callers per year;
- Educational Courses: free classes, including NAMI’s signature Family to Family course, reaching over 75 participants per year;
- Outreach: providing information about mental illness via our Community Education Nights, Speakers Bureau and Health Fairs to more than 1,100 people per year;
- Multi-Cultural Outreach: providing specialized services to the African-American and Hispanic communities, including Spanish-language courses and materials.
- Bridget Murphy
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!