Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The International Association of Nanotechnology (IAnano), is a non-profit organization with the goals to foster scientific research and business development in the areas of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for the benefit of society.
The Association fosters friendship, equality and cooperation amongst its members around the world.
Through its primary partners, the California Institute of Nanotechnology and the Clean Tech Institute, the Association conducts a number of advanced training programs in nanotechnology and clean tech applications.
For more information about the advanced training programs, please visit the web sites:
As the leading organization in nanotechnology and clean tech, the Association is working on the roadmap and the framework of the emerging technology worldwide, including:
- Advanced R&D in Nanomaterials, Nanomedicine, Thin Film Photovoltaic, Nano Batteries
- Developing Guidelines for Quality Control of Nanoparticles and Thin Film Solar System
- Developing Occupation Health & Safety Regulations
- Education & Training in nanotechnology and clean tech industry
- Workforce Training in Solar, Wind Energy, Energy Efficiency and Electric Vehicle Industry
- Interfacing with Government in developing public regulations & policies related to the economic development and job creation
The IANT organizes various regional meetings and an international congress in nano bio and clean tech.
The 6th International Congress of Nano Bio and Clean Tech will be held on October 24-27, 2010 in San Francisco.
For more information, please visit our web site: http://www.ianano.org or contact us at 877-676-6266
- Lloyd Tran
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!