Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Advocate for a vision of the labor movement that includes unions and all other organizations and people who join together to fight for the rights of working people and for social justice;
- Strengthen women’s influence in the Massachusetts labor movement by increasing the number and diversity of women leaders, and providing them with tools to be effective organizers in their unions and organizations;
- Increase democratic participation in the labor movement, particularly among women and people of color;
- Help build a labor movement that operates from an activist rank-and-file perspective; and
- Build awareness of and stimulate debate about issues of racism, sexism, class, homophobia and other issues of oppression within unions and the larger labor movement.
WILD empowers women to be come more effective leaders and organizers in the Massachusetts labor movement through education and training to women in unions, organizing drives and community-based organizations.
- Emily Hardt
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!