Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Domestic and Sexual Violence Services of Carbon County’s (DSVS) mission is to eliminate domestic, sexual and teen dating violence in Carbon County through awareness and prevention activities, and to provide coordinated support and services to women, children, families and communities impacted by this violence.
SURVIVOR ADVOCACY SERVICES
- Free, confidential, 24-Hour Helpline ~ 406-425-2222
- Crisis intervention
- Emergency shelter and transport
- Hospital, law enforcement, and court accompaniment and advocacy
- Assistance in applying for orders of protection and for crime victim compensation
- Individual and group support for adults
- Individual support for children
- Transitional housing
- Assistance with parenting plans, supervised visitation and immigration issues
COMMUNITY EDUCATION SERVICES
- Training for members of law enforcement, the medical and faith communities, educators and other community professionals
- Volunteer Advocate training for domestic violence and sexual assault
- Speaker’s Bureau training
- Community education
PREVENTION EDUCATION SERVICES
- Intensive primary prevention work with K-12 students focusing on healthy relationships, teen dating violence, media literacy, technology and abuse, gender norms and expectations
- Katia Grigoriants
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!