Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Central High School has maintained a proud academic, aesthetic, altruistic, and athletic tradition and is committed to continued educational excellence in a challenging and diverse world. Our mission is to develop an educated populace in an atmosphere of respect for self and others. We encourage the intellectual curiosity and reflective behaviors necessary for a lifetime of learning as members of a democratic society.
Expectations For Student Learning
Manchester High School Central's goal is to provide a comprehensive education that encourages students to:
- demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in a variety of modes.
- employ problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- develop a fundamental understanding and appreciation of the increasing importance of technology.
- develop skills and habits for responsible decision-making involving healthy life choices and social relations.
- develop knowledge of democracy and its principles in order to participate fully in a free society.
- demonstrate respect for the understanding of the rights, opinions, and common dignity of all people.
Accreditation: The New England Association of Schools and Colleges accredits schools and colleges in the six New England states. Membership in one of the six regional accrediting associations in the United States indicates that the school or college has been carefully evaluated and found to meet standards agreed upon by qualified educators. Colleges support the efforts of public school and community officials to have their secondary school meet standards of membership. Manchester High School Central is a charter member of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and maintains an active membership in that group.
Public High School in the inner city of Manchester providing services for over 2300 students.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!