Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Bayfield County CAUSEWAY Mentoring Program will provide juveniles who have been referred by law enforcement the opportunity to bond with adult mentors in mentoring relationships, which foster holistic development of youth through consistent contact, support and guidance.
Bayfield County CAUSEWAY Mentoring Program is seeking positive, caring adult volunteers to mentor youth ages 14-17 on a weekly basis for a minimum commitment of one year. Mentors participate in recreational, cultural, educational and community service activities with youth.
BENEFITS OF MENTORING
- Make a difference in a teen's life by being a positive role model and trusted friend
- Gain experience and acquire valuable skills
- Meet new people and learn new things about yourself
- Become trained in mentoring techniques
- Participate in mentor appreciation events
- Serve your community in a positive way
HOW DO I BECOME A MENTOR?
Complete the volunteer application packet. Applications can be requested by contacting the Mentor Coordinator at 715-373-6144 ext. 127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are required to have references, complete an interview, pass a background check, have reliable transportation and auto insurance, and provide employment history.
- Carrie Welter
- (715) 373-6144 Ext. 127
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!