Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Salt Lake County's Healthy Aging Program helps older adults, 60+, live healthy, more active lives by giving seniors the tools they need such as:
- Education on nutrition
- Sklills on managing long-term health problems
- Physical activity classes
- English as a Second Language classes
- Immunizations and health screenings
Salt Lake County's Healthy Aging Program is looking for volunteers to help:
- Teach/lead 6 week long workshops designed to help seniors manage chronic conditions
- With community outreach
- Counsel seniors about medication consumption (we are looking for a volunteer pharmacist for this position)
- Lead exercise classes
- Training is provided for most volunteer positions
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!