Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (PBTF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization that seeks to
- find the cause of and cure for childhood brain tumors by supporting medical research
- increase public awareness about the severity and prevalence of childhood brain tumors
- aid in the early detection and treatment of childhood brain tumors
- support a national database on all primary brain tumors
- provide educational and emotional support for children and families affected by this life-threatening disease.
The Ride for Kids is a motorcyclist's program that is helping find the cause and cure of pediatric brain tumors. It also serves as a educational support program for patients, their families, and the medical community.
This support has helped make PBTF the largest nonprofit source of funding for pediatric brain tumor research outside of the U.S. government. In addition to research grants to medical laboratories, PBTF funds started the Central Brain Tumor Registry of the Unitied States, a national database of the disease and patient information.
Please visit our website for more details and to sign up as a volunteer www.PhxRFK.com or give us a call at (602) 341-3340.
- Elizabeth Coon
- (602) 341-3340
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!