Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
SisterHouse, a faith-oriented community of women,
• Offers a temporary home for women seeking recovery from substance abuse;
• Provides a secure environment of respect, order and peace;
• Initiates opportunities for growth in self-esteem and spiritual maturity;
• Requires accountability and responsibility;
• Helps residents to achieve responsible independent living;
• Empowers women to participate constructively in society.
SisterHouse is an 18-month, faith-based recovery home for women located on the Westside of Chicago in the community of Austin. SisterHouse provides housing, support and focused recovery services for women seeking to restore their lives from the perils of substance abuse and addiction.
- Glenance Green
- (773) 626-0525
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!