Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to improve the quality of life in our region by assessing community needs, by raising and distributing those identified needs, and by providing leadership to solve community problems.
In pursuit of our mission, the volunteers and professionals of the United Way value:
- Responsible stewardship of contributed finanical and volunteer resources.
- Ethical fund raising practices.
- A pro-active approach to identifying and responding to changing an demerging regional needs and issues.
- The dignity of each individual in our community.
- Impartiality in decision making.
- Community problem solving.
- Collaborative relationships.
- The diversity of our community.
- The inclusiveness of programs and services.
- Volunteerism as a vital community resource.
- Open communication based on accurate information.
- Kristen Brinks
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!