Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Pine Lake Preparatory prepares individuals in a nurturing environment for leadership and academic success within the kaleidoscope of an engaging community.
1. All Pine Lake Preparatory students will experience a literature-rich K - 12 curriculum and become life-long readers, observers and learners.
2. All Pine Lake Preparatory students will receive instruction in the arts beginning with Kindergarten and will self-select art discipline(s) for focused study in grades 9 - 12.
3. All Pine Lake Preparatory students will study Spanish. Spanish study will begin in Kindergarten and continue through grade 12. Pine Lake Preparatory students will achieve spoken and written fluency in Spanish by high school graduation.
4. All Pine Lake Preparatory students will experience a community-service learning education every year in grades K - 12. Students will accumulate a minimum of 40 hours per year of service-based learning.
5. All Pine Lake Preparatory students will take college preparatory coursework that opens opportunities in higher education.
- Joanne Tabor
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!