Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
ITN stands for Independent Transportation Network, which is a nonprofit program designed to provide safe, caring, personalized, and dignified transportation to seniors who can no longer or should no longer be driving.
Main Duty: Drive ITN customers (seniors 65 and older, and visually impaired persons) to desired destination within Sarasota, FL.
- Valid Driver’s license and 3 years driving experience
- Ability to lift walkers, and carry packages
- Acceptable record of safe driving
- Acceptable background check
- Personal references from two non-relatives
- Proof of liability insurance for vehicle
- Current registration and inspection sticker on vehicle
- Free annual ITN memberships for Volunteer and one other (new) individual
- Making a significant difference in someone’s life
- Training and umbrella insurance coverage
- Building your resume
- Mileage reimbursement
- ITN transportation credit for yourself or someone special to you
- Meeting other community-minded people
- Learning community history from the people who lived it
- Susan Shaw
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!