Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Longview Interfaith Hospitality Network is a ministry to assist families with children, who are experiencing the crisis of homelessness and to help them regain their self-sufficiency.
- To serve families who are experiencing homelessness and have at least one child aged 17 or under.
- To provide safe and secure environment for children at risk.
- To help families remain together during the challenge and crisis of homelessness.
- To assist families achieve the goals of self-sufficiency through employment and housing.
- To follow graduating families up to one year to ensure they are gainfully employed and remain in stable housing.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!