Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Longview Interfaith Hospitality Network is a ministry to assist families with children, who are experiencing the crisis of homelessness and to help them regain their self-sufficiency.
- To serve families who are experiencing homelessness and have at least one child aged 17 or under.
- To provide safe and secure environment for children at risk.
- To help families remain together during the challenge and crisis of homelessness.
- To assist families achieve the goals of self-sufficiency through employment and housing.
- To follow graduating families up to one year to ensure they are gainfully employed and remain in stable housing.
- Doris Ramaly
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!