Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Chamber will be the catalyst organization that ensures greater Omaha is a vibrant place to do business, work and live.
To increase business, investment and employment in Greater Omaha.
Incumbent will serve the Greater Omaha Chamber as its West Omaha Office Director of First Impressions. This individual will serve in the capacity of office receptionist for walk-in visitors, membership and internal meeting coordination and handle front desk duties for the Chamber's office at 132 nd and Grover. This is a part-time position.
- Greet all visitors to the west office and assist them with their needs - locating office personnel, directing to meeting rooms, check-in for Chamber-sponsored events, Mapquest addresses/directions, etc.
- Set up for meetings and assist with coordination of events including membership orientations, Chamber 101 classes, Chamber members who reserve meeting space, etc.
- Assist with overall office management duties including general appearance and cleanliness of facility (e.g., clean up after meetings, keeping kitchen are neat and uncluttered, water plants).
- Assist with assembly of membership packets and newcomer packets.
- Handle mail distribution and route bag from downtown office.
- Transfer calls to appropriate personnel as needed and notify personnel when appointments arrive.
- Notify Chamber personnel when audio-visual equipment isn't working properly.
- Keep track of items (including Certificates of Origin) for pick up at west office location.
- Maintain inventory of items for the magazine rack and O! retail merchandise.
- Monitor inventories of various facility items such as napkins, water, sodas, coffee, etc.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
Position suited for outgoing and social individual with a focus on customer service. Experience with basic Internet and computer skills required.
- Laurie Pieper
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!