Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The American College of the Building Arts educates and trains artisans in the traditional building arts to foster exceptional craftsmanship and encourage the preservation, enrichment, and understanding of the world's architectural heritage through a liberal arts education.
The American College of the Building Arts will:
- Create a curriculum and develop a faculty that will educate and train artisans within the context of a traditional liberal education.
- Revolutionize education by emphasizing an integrated curriculum that encourages an interdisciplinary approach to learning and life.
- Build a campus that is inspiring and embraces comparative learning
- Produce graduates that are globally aware as well as specifically educated.
- Offer experiences and examples for students that show the application of academic theory in real world problem solving.
- Encourage activity in and awareness of civic society as it relates to the building arts and to an understanding of the common good.
- Provide opportunities for debate on important issues within the classroom and the community through a promotion of free speech and academic freedom.
- Promote an attitude of sustainability and responsibility to contribute to the enhancement of the built environment and the community at large.
- Maintain the traditions of the building arts while at the same time encouraging their use in contemporary design.
- Develop a strong individual and college-wide work ethic that leads to a sense of academic integrity and a respect for learning.
- Transmit to future generations the accumulated knowledge of the past, specifically regarding the building arts, by encouraging scholarship, promoting high standards and fostering continuing education
- Anthony Olalere
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!