Welcome to Prince William County Sports Athletic Organization, Inc.
Prince William County Sports Athletic Organization, Inc. (PWCSAO) or known as PWSPORTS is a corporation which was established in April 2009 as a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization. This organization exclusively to promote athletic organize sports among the youth of Prince William County, Virginia. We foster the ideals of good sportsmanship, good citizenship, and model the importance of being positive examples for others. Reinforce the importance of hard work, discipline, and encouragement on different variety of sports and organized athletic teams. Build and foster healthy relationships between athletes, clubs and associations. To provide athletic sports for girls and boys interested in playing competitive and organized team sports. To creates an environment in teaching fundamentals and sportsmanship, where winning is stressed, but not at the cost of substituting fun, or team participation.
Executive Board of Directors of PWSPORTS
- Mr. Christopher K. Sese-Khalid, Sr., President and Founder
- Vacant-Executive Vice President of Management
- Ms. Doan Baldwin, Executive Vice President of Operation
- Ms. Synthia Louis, Executive Vice President of Legal, Ethics & Compliance
- Ms. Patrice Taylor, Executive Vice President of Finance
- Ms. Whitney Hamilton, Treasurer of the Board
- Ms. Gwendolyn Sebrell, Board of Administrator
Board of Directors of PWSPORTS
- C.Khalid, Sr.Director of Basketball-Prince William Jaguars
- Wanda Harris, Director of Girls Volleyball-Prince William Quest
- Vacant, Director of Football-Prince William Mustangs
- Vacant, Director of Baseball-Prince William Chargers
- Vacant, Director of Lacrosse-Prince William AAU Lacrosse
- Director of Track & Field and Cross Country- Prince William Pathfinders
- Ms. Stephanie Voltz, Director of Fundraising and Sponsorship
- Vacant, Director of Business Development and Public Relations
- Vacant Position, Director of Communication and Marketing
- Rosalie Sese-Khalid, Budget Director
- Vacant, Director of Education and Grant Writing
- Marquis Sparks, Website Content Manager
- Vacant, Facility and Equipment Manager
- Vacant, Certified Public Accountant
PWSPORTS Competative Youth Sports Programs.
- Prince William Jaguars AAU Basketball League (Established September 2009)
- Prince William Quest AAU Girls Volleyball League (Established July 2011)
- Prince William Titans AAU Travel Soccer League (Spring 2013)
- Prince William Mustang AAU Travel Football Youth League (Spring 2013)
- Prince William Countywide AAU Baseball League (Fall 2013)
- Prince William County AAU Lacrosse Travel League (No date set yet)
- Prince William County Pathfinders AAU Track & Field and Cross Country (No date set yet)
Promote and Develop Leadership, Sportsmanship, Athletic Excellence and Education Opportunities
Our primary goal is to develop roadmaps (a plan) that will help prepare our youths from diverse communities and backgrounds to become college bound student athletes. Our hopes are to lead in the development and promotion for our youths, assist with standardized testing; Virginia Testing and standards of learning SOL, SAT, and ACT. To organize, coordinate and support sport athletic leagues, seminars, sports combines, Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), Virginia Testing and Standards of Learning (SOL), andAmerican College Testing(ACT) practice testing, tutoring and mentoring. All funds, income or principal, and whether acquired by gift or contribution or otherwise, shall be devoted to said purposes.
Prince William County Sports Athletic Organization, Inc. creates, develop, coordinate and promote sports and education opportunities in which all Prince William County, Virginia youths can participate. PWCSAO, Inc. has taken the lead in response for future development of our community competitive youth sport. For the next few years we will brings together a range of different competitive sport programs involved in the delivery of sport across the Prince William County, Virginia including the City of Manassas and Manassas Park communities. We provided a safe environment for our players who participate in our competitive sports program with the support of corporate sponsorships and businesses to donate funds paying for the cost of renting indoor facility, outdoor field cost, athletic tournament games, team uniforms, scholarships, and other athletic sports equipment, and to pay for players team registration fees whose parents are in financial limitations prohibits them from participating our competitive sports programs. PWCSAO, Inc also promotes and develops leadership, sportsmanship, athletic excellence and to improve opportunities for amateur boys and girls athletic sports competition for the Prince William County, Virginia.
We are dedicated to the development of youth athletes and to elevate our level of play to the highest caliber possible. Within a competitive environment, we provide our young athletes who participates our athletic sports program that will stimulate a lasting attitude of discipline, good sportsmanship, integrity, leadership, social responsibility, ethnic and cultural diversity, and educational opportunity.
- By teaching and reinforcing fundamentals, conditioning, commitment, teamwork, perseverance, and positive attitude, we provide our athletes the necessary tools to be champions in their team and to prepare them to be a productive citizen for tomorrow.
- We are committed to assist our young athletes to improve their individual athletic skills by providing knowledgeable coaching opportunities to play with and against the highest of sportsmanship in an enjoyable athletic environment.
- Developing our youth for the future.
- To promote and develop leadership, sportsmanship, education opportunities, athletic excellence and to improve opportunities for amateur boys and girls athletic sports competition for Prince William County, Virginia.