Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are 100% devoted to providing the information, education, skill development, counseling and support required to help people develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with their pets. Success of our efforts shall be determined by a substantial decrease in companion animals being abused, abandoned and relinquished. We won't betray or abandon any animal that we promise to help.
Areas of Focus
- Developing innovative strategies for keeping people and their companion animals together
- Providing sanctuary, rehabilitation and loving new homes for our foster pets
- Encouraging and educating dog owners on how to bring their chained and penned dogs into the home
- Controlling the overpopulation of animals through spaying and neutering
- Providing proactive programs and educational outreach in our community
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!