Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Honor America’s veterans by providing exceptional health care that improves their health and well-being.
Joseph Dooley, Chief, Voluntary Service
Linda Mitchell, Voluntary Service Specialist
Phone: (781) 687-2352 Deborah Murchie, Voluntary Service Specialist
Phone: (781) 687-2422 Sarah Kelly TCFI, Voluntary Service Phone: (781)687-3076
There are a wide variety of Volunteer Opportunities available at the Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital. Positions are available to suit your individual interests. Assignments are available during the day, evenings and weekends.
A few examples of volunteer assignments are:
- Information Booth Volunteer
- Chapel Escort
- Clerical Assistants in various office settings
- Volunteer Drivers (in Government Vehicles) transporting veterans to and from the facility
- Adopt-a-Veteran (one on one with a hospitalized veteran)
- Unit Volunteer on various in-patient wards
- Adopt-a-Ward Program (sponsor of recreation activities on various in-patient units)
- Large Group Recreation Assistant
- Coffee Program Volunteer
- Mini Train Volunteer
For more information please call Volunteer Service at 781-687-3076 to make an appointment for an interview.Giving
Cash donations are used for the comfort and welfare of our veteran patients, including --
- personal care products
- recreational activities
- newspaper subscriptions
- special projects
Non-cash contributions are used to make our patients' stay more enjoyable. Items which are accepted include --
- magazines (current, no older than 3 months)
- coffee program supplies
- new or gently used clothing
- telephone & gas cards
To make a cash or non-cash contribution, please contact the Bedford VAMC Voluntary Service.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!