Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Youth, Family and Child Care Resources Office is dedicated to ensure a high quality of life for youth and families, and address child care needs by facilitating affordable, available, high-quality child care and early education services for children through age 12; promote a family-friendly environment; and leverage community resources to support youth and families.
- To support new and potential child care providers by providing resource information and collaborating with organizations to develop child care services.
- To support seekers of child care by providing information and referral about their child care options.
- To work with the business community to address employees' child care needs.
- To collaborate with child care related organizations to develop and enhance child care and early education.
- To encourage youth and families' participation in the community by providing resource information.
- To support affordable, high quality child care programs by sponsoring trainings, supporting the activities of local child care networks, and recognize the professional development effort of child care providers.
- Alicia Gonzales
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!