Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Youth, Family and Child Care Resources Office is dedicated to ensure a high quality of life for youth and families, and address child care needs by facilitating affordable, available, high-quality child care and early education services for children through age 12; promote a family-friendly environment; and leverage community resources to support youth and families.
- To support new and potential child care providers by providing resource information and collaborating with organizations to develop child care services.
- To support seekers of child care by providing information and referral about their child care options.
- To work with the business community to address employees' child care needs.
- To collaborate with child care related organizations to develop and enhance child care and early education.
- To encourage youth and families' participation in the community by providing resource information.
- To support affordable, high quality child care programs by sponsoring trainings, supporting the activities of local child care networks, and recognize the professional development effort of child care providers.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!