Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
"Caring and Commitment in Action"
Assistance League provides:
- clothing for children in need who attend Hillsboro Schools in grades K-6 and Beaverton Schools in grades K-2
- job interview clothing for high school students attending Beaverton Schools who have been identified as "unaccompanied"
- clothing and hygiene items for victims of assault
- Life Story Books for children leaving foster care and being adopted into permanent families
- guides for high school students at Oregon Health and Science University for "Discover O.H.S.U"
- support to Janus Youth for young men living at Cordero
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!
Would you recommend Assistance League®Portland?
by Allison M. from Beaverton, OR (Administrator for this Organization) (2010-02-13 10:53:09.0)
Great organization and membership. Willing to work to promote programs.