Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"Caring and Commitment in Action"
Assistance League provides:
- clothing for children in need who attend Hillsboro Schools in grades K-6 and Beaverton Schools in grades K-2
- job interview clothing for high school students attending Beaverton Schools who have been identified as "unaccompanied"
- clothing and hygiene items for victims of assault
- Life Story Books for children leaving foster care and being adopted into permanent families
- guides for high school students at Oregon Health and Science University for "Discover O.H.S.U"
- support to Janus Youth for young men living at Cordero
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!