Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
VNA California, a non-profit organization, strives to achieve quality of care delivered by satisfied employees in the areas of home health, hospice, and other appropriate health and human services. The scope of services is defined in response to the changing needs of patients, physicians, payers, and consumers in the communities served, in a fiscally responsible manner.
This mission statement leads to the values of VNA California which are:
- VNA California patients always come first.
- VNA California employees are valued for their skills and expertise.
- VNA California achieves quality of care through the teamwork of competent and experienced staff.
- VNA California applies the highest standards of ethical principles.
- VNA California provides superb customer service by meeting or exceeding the customer's expectations.
VNA California, Visiting Nurse Association Hospice, Yucca Valley Branch, serves the entier Morongo Basin.
We offier a circle of care approach for terminally ill patients and their families and caregivers. Hospice is a special kind of care designed to provide sensitivity and support for people in the final phase of a terminal illness. Hospice care seeks to enable patients to cary on an alert, pain-free life and to manage other symptoms so that their last days may be spent with dignity and quality at home or in a home-like setting.
- Penny Morehead
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!