Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission Statement: Jewish Geriatric Services is a non-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the physical, spiritual, and emotional health of individuals and families by providing a comprehensive range of health, education, and social services guided by Jewish traditions and values.
In pursuit of its mission, Jewish Geriatric Services commits itself to attain the following goals:
1. PROVIDE services for the aged or infirm regardless of race, creed, color, gender, religion or national origin, in accordance with Jewish culture, dietary laws and religious customs.
2. INSURE that each individual served is treated in a manner which recognizes and respects individual needs, integrity and dignity.
3. PROVIDE a continuum of medical, restorative, skilled nursing, personal care and related support services.
4. PROVIDE housing and related supportive services to maximize an individual's independence within the community.
5. PROVIDE a safe and secure environment in which to help each individual attain his/her optimum functioning capabilities.
6. MAINTAIN cost effective management systems to support the commitment to quality care and services.
7. RECRUIT, DEVELOP AND SUPPORT a competent and dedicated professional staff and volunteer workers.
8. ESTABLISH AND ACHIEVE financial goals to support coporate mission.
9. CONTINUE Jewish Geriatric Services's role as a community leader in the provision of long term care and related services.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!