Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Habitat for Humanity of Michigan is the state support organization for the state's network of local Habitat for Humanity affiliates. Our mission is to increase our capacity to build simple decent homes in partnership with people in need in the State of Michigan. HFHM is a non-profit 501c (3) organization established in 1993 to provide services to 79 local affiliates in 82 counties in Michigan. It is proud to be the first successful state support organization in the country.
HFH MICHIGAN'S SERVICES to AFFILIATES
- Educational training and networking opportunities;
- Consultation on board development and other board related issues;
- Administration of grants to the affiliates received from;
- Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA)
- Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB)
- Michigan Housing and Community Development Fund
- Mich. Dept. of Corrections Prison Build Program
- Various corporate and private gifts and grants
- Fundraising efforts for housing production
- Creation of statewide public awareness of the need for decent affordable housing and how Habitat can meet that need
- Advocacy on both the state and federal level on issues relating to Habitat for Humanity affiliates.
- Consultation on energy efficient and sustainable building techniques
- Consultation on capacity building
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!