Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Christopher House's family of schools provides low-income children and their parents with high-quality education programs that prepare them for success in school, the workplace, and life.
Watch our videos to learn more about our vision and our family of schools.
Christopher House will create a national model for helping low-income, at-risk children and their families achieve success in school, the workplace, and life.
Helping children and their families thrive.
We partner with families to provide a continuum of innovative schools for students from birth through high school as well as adult educational programs that create stable, self-sufficient families.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Achievement and Perseverance
- Respect and Compassion
- Equality of Opportunity
Our Beliefs Children and families thrive when:
- They have access to a high quality education
- Education begins at birth, with parents as the first teacher, and continues through life
- Parents have high standards and set high expectations for their children and themselves
- Professionally trained teachers use strength-based instruction and know their students as individuals
- Parents support their children financially and emotionally
- Evaluations and program adjustments are data driven
- Education includes developing perseverance and social intelligence
- Parents and teachers work together to continuously improve programs