Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the National Corvette Museum is to celebrate the Corvette's invention, and preserve the legendary automobile's past, present, and future. The museum will serve as an educational and research model for all to enjoy.THE MUSEUM WILL:
- Promote the restoration, preservation, and conservation of America's only sports car.
- Be a repository of, and preserve, printed technical materials and historical information on the Corvette automobile.
- Enhance the knowledge of the general public regarding the design, development, construction, and history of the Corvette automobile.
- Provide information to the general public, collectors and automobile historians about the Corvette automobile.
- Provide a facility to house and display the Corvette automobile for public exhibition, and for research in the areas of the automotive sciences and automobile mechanics.
- Provide historical literature and memorabilia on the Corvette automobile, from its development to the present day, for the general public and collectors.
This newly expanded and renovated 115,000 sq. ft. showcase to America's sports car features over 80 Corvettes displayed in periodic settings including a mid-century barbershop, service station and historic race track! See classics in mint condition, one-of-a-kind prototypes that never went into production & modern-day wonders of engineering and design. Interact and test your skills by fueling up and changing tires at the "Pit Crew Challenge" exhibit, enjoy a film in the Chevy Theater and see rare collectibles and memorabilia. Sit behind the wheel of a Corvette and register to drive one home. Enjoy shopping in the Corvette Store which offers a wide selection of apparel, collectibles, home and gift items.
- Katie Frassinelli
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!