Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide an opportunity for children of differing abilities of any type and degree, ages 5-22, to participate in an annual professional musical theatre production.
Angels on Stage is a non-profit organization that exists to support the special needs community of Northern California. We have been in existence since December of 2007. Our mission is to provide an opportunity for children of differing abilities of any type and degree, ages 5-22, to participate in an annual musical theatre production. We are incorporated under Section 501(c)(3) and funded by the community, families and some local donors. Our goals:
- Provide youth with differing abilities an equal opportunity to participate in a positive theatrical experience regardless of theatrical skill level or experience
- Provide wholesome, positive, safe, inclusionary and value-oriented atmosphere in which participants learn expression, inclusion, teamwork and interactive skills with the assistance of peer buddies
- Offer a broad variety of theater experiences to further develop self-esteem and personal confidence
- Raise awareness of our children's differing abilities, general information about the program and its positive impact to the special needs and larger community
- Expand and secure ongoing financial and general support
- Become a model for duplication to serve other children with differing abilities in surrounding areas
- Roberta Zarea
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!