Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the San Francisco Department of Public Health is to protect and promote the health of all San Franciscans.
The San Francisco Department of Public Health shall:
- Assess and research the health of the community
- Develop and enforce health policy
- Prevent disease and injury
- Educate the public and train health care providers
- Provide quality, comprehensive, culturally-proficient health services
- Ensure equal access to all.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!