Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission statement is as following:
Our mission is to eliminate the problems caused by poor health conditions, untreatedmental illness, familialdysfunctions, family violence and abuse,suicide, crisis and alcohol and other drugsuse by providing high quality affordable effective continuum services with sustainability results through developing a strategic plan for maintaining the key elements that make the initiative successful and generate positive outcomes; provide sound management practices and performance measured program model.
Comprehensive Health and Family Provide the following Services:
1. Extensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program
2. Extensive Outpatient Mental Health Treatment Program
3. Special Population Programs:
a. Resocial Group Facilitation for criminal offenders (See Case Studies)
b. Drug Courts Case Management Services (See Case Studies)
c. Mental Health Court Case Management Services (See Case Studies)
4. Assessment and Wrap Around Services/Volunteers Mentoring Program
5. Individual, Family and Group Therapy
6. Staff Training and Consultation
7. Intensive Family and School Prevention and Intervention Program
8. Therapeutic Foster Care Services
9. Case Management
10. Health Care Facility Management
11. Residential Treatment Services
12. Family Reunification
13. Family Violence Program
14. Homeless Treatment Outreach Program
15. Health Services-outpatient routine medical treatment will be provided by licensed employees and a volunteer corps of Licensed Medical Doctors, Medical Residents under supervision, Licensed Dentists, Licensed Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Registered Nurses, and Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Dr. Jerome Yelder, Sr., Ph.D., MBA
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!