Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Support the classroom teachers in strengthening the reading skills of needy 1st - 5th graders of Hockanum Elementary School.
- Each volunteer tutor is matched with a child from grades 1 - 5
- Volunteeers are trained and commit to a weekly, 1 hour, tutoring session
- Tutoring occurs from October - May, during the school day (9:30 - 3:00). Lab follows school calendar.
- Tutoring is done in the Power to Read room - a spacious, sunlit classroom.
- Power to Read staff is always present to provide instructional materials and support to the tutors.
- Patricia Champlin
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!