Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
our mission to end the cycle of poverty and homelessness for women in the Bay Area by
providing low income housing and support services.
Homeless Women Center
· Breakfast Monday-Friday
· Weekly food pantry
· Emergency hygiene supplies
· Women's wellness programming
· Free daily access to computers & phones
· Case management & resource referrals
· Computer education & employment support
· Housing advocacy and placement services
The Homeless Women's Center serves extremely low income women, including women with children, who are currently on the streets or residing in temporary shelter. The primary goal of the Homeless Women's Center is to meet the daily needs of homeless women and provide the services necessary to maximize housing placement and retention in order to foster personal and familial stability.
- natalia azucar
- 415 817 -1824
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!