Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
IFARA's Mission is to broaden the possibilities of treatment, treatment access and the knowledge of treatments to all people who live with HIV/AIDS as well as other associated life-threatening diseases or conditions.
IFARA will accomplish its mission
· by fostering research in the field of HIV/AIDS which may improve the immune system, directly and/or indirectly fight the HIV virus with both allopathic and complementary treatments or devices
· by providing treatment information though multiple forms of media for both the affected and infected communities.
· by creating a balance in IFARA's treatment information, education and advocacy for all communities of color, life-style and culture.
· by advocating for access to all forms of treatment and prevention for all needful individuals.
· by producing both non-accredited and accredited CME and CEU treatment education programs in co-sponsorship with certifying accrediting organizations, utilizing multimedia forms of programming.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!