Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Hoke County Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Center is to provide quality services regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, culture, religion, sexual orientation and socioeconomic status to reduce crimes of domestic violence and sexual assault in the communities of Hoke County. It is our mission to empower, increase safety, develop community awareness and educate victims and community members on domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Provides services to those who are affected by domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Educating the community on the dynamics of the domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Collaborating with local, state and government entities to provide victims with all available resources in their communities.
- Educating victims, family memebers and friends on the warning signs of domestic violence, understanding that a sexual predator can be anyone, and beginning to learn how to cope with the trauma of domestic violence and/or sexual assault.
- Victoria Carter
- 910-878-0118 or toll free at (877) 912-5672
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!