Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To promote the integration of refugees, immigrants, and the community at large into a self-sufficient, healthy and inclusive multi-ethnic society.
The Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO) is a non-profit organization established in 1976 to serve immigrants and refugees in Portland, Oregon. IRCO assists individuals and families successfully navigate their lives from cradle through career. IRCO provides programs and volunteer opportunities in the following areas:
- Employment Preparation and Literacy
- Employment Skills Training
- Employment Placement Services
- Youth Employment Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Youth Academic and Employment Services
- Senior Services
- Health Education and Advocacy
- Interpretation and Translation Services
- Community Development Services
- Mark Kajitani
- (503) 234-1541 ext 101
- Need admin access?