Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Office of the Secretary of State promotes public trust by:
- Safeguarding vital government records, documents, publications and process
- Preserving the integrity of elections in Washington State
- Providing the business community and public with easy access to information about corporations and charities
- Performing public outreach to improve civic knowledge and participation
- Leveraging technology to improve efficiency and enhance customer service
Headed by an elected state official, the Office of the Secretary of State is responsible for administering elections within the state, registering corporations and charities that do business within the state, collecting and preserving the records of governmental bodies within the state, and maintaining the Washington State Library. The agency also administers the Address Confidentiality Program, the Productivity Board, and the Legacy Program.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!