Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The National Alliance on Mental Illness Jeffco (NAMI Jefferson County, formerly JAMI) is a non-profit organization. We are affiliated with the National Alliance on Mental Illness and NAMI Colorado. Our mission is:
- to provide emotional support to individuals who have a mental illness and their families
- to promote education to its members and the general public about mental illness
- to act as advocates for new legislation
- to promote community support programs, including appropriate living arrangements linked with social, vocational, and employment programs
- to work toward removing the stigma to mental illness through public education
- to promote research in prevention and care
Much of our work is done by Board activities, fund raising and organizing events for people with mental illness
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!