Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The National Alliance on Mental Illness Jeffco (NAMI Jefferson County, formerly JAMI) is a non-profit organization. We are affiliated with the National Alliance on Mental Illness and NAMI Colorado. Our mission is:
- to provide emotional support to individuals who have a mental illness and their families
- to promote education to its members and the general public about mental illness
- to act as advocates for new legislation
- to promote community support programs, including appropriate living arrangements linked with social, vocational, and employment programs
- to work toward removing the stigma to mental illness through public education
- to promote research in prevention and care
Much of our work is done by Board activities, fund raising and organizing events for people with mental illness
- Larry Krause
- 303 202 9670
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!