Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"Helping individuals and communities by bringing people and services together through programs which include telephone counseling, crisis intervention, information, referral, and training services."
- 2-1-1 Big Bend provides a 24 hour free community hotline service called Helpline 2-1-1 offering individual, confidential counseling and human service information.
- 2-1-1 Big Bend provides help for: relationship issues, domestic violence, suicide, mental health concerns, substance abuse, grief, pregnancy, rape, abuse, crisis, housing assistance, disabilities, teen concerns, youth behavior problems and community information and referrals.
- A free, searchable resource database is provided on our website at www.211bigbend.org.
- 2-1-1 Big Bend is also the statewide hotline provider for Floridians seeking HIV/AIDS information, family health information and parenting support.
- 2-1-1 is an innovative response to society's demand for critical community information access - saving money and time by helping cut through the confusing maze of information and services that frequently overwhelm individuals, and providing a entry point for social assistance.
- Liovani Nazario
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!