2-1-1 Big Bend
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Crisis Support
- Disaster Relief
- Veterans & Military Families
LocationPO Box 10950Tallahassee, FL 32302 United States
"Helping individuals and communities by bringing people and services together through programs which include telephone counseling, crisis intervention, information, referral, and training services."
- 2-1-1 Big Bend provides a 24 hour free community hotline service called Helpline 2-1-1 offering individual, confidential counseling and human service information.
- 2-1-1 Big Bend provides help for: relationship issues, domestic violence, suicide, mental health concerns, substance abuse, grief, pregnancy, rape, abuse, crisis, housing assistance, disabilities, teen concerns, youth behavior problems and community information and referrals.
- A free, searchable resource database is provided on our website at www.211bigbend.org.
- 2-1-1 Big Bend is also the statewide hotline provider for Floridians seeking HIV/AIDS information, family health information and parenting support.
- 2-1-1 is an innovative response to society's demand for critical community information access - saving money and time by helping cut through the confusing maze of information and services that frequently overwhelm individuals, and providing a entry point for social assistance.
Would you recommend 2-1-1 Big Bend?
0 reviews Write a review