Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mission of Amom Charity is to economically empower the people of Cameroon to meet with their daily challenges that require urgent intervention, provide solutions and measurable results.
To advance this mission, Amom Charity has developed programs and partnerships in the following areas:
- Healthcare services to the underprivileged
- Education of the youth
- Micro Lending to the poor
Our Goal is to create quality citizens in Cameroon to help the nation prosper by providing resources to improve educational and health services
We are an organization that allows participant villages to gain from our education and health programs through our different projects
With the help of our volunteers, we plan to create Strategic Partnership to meet our short and long term goals
- Attain98% enrollment of underprivileged pupils between the ages of 4 - 12 years old to achieve 100% graduation rate
- Reduce student-to-teacher ratio currently at approximately 99 pupils per teacher
- Increase the supply of text books to kindergarten and primary classes.
Long term :
- Increase student academic performance in rural Cameroon
- Provide sponsorship of teens to colleges so they can serve as mentors and give back to their communities
- Build an institution of technology to impart skills to younger generation with which to improve their livelihood and foster the spirit of creativity, invention and entrepreneurism
- Improve life in rural areas by providing economic stimuli via Micro financing of local entrepreneurial initiatives
- M ake available drinking water to the locals
- Provide medical supplies to health centers
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!