Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Junior Achievement of Southern Colorado- Pueblo District works to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. It's not an easy task. But it's the kind of challenge that JA takes on with creative energy, fervor, and decisive action.
Junior Achievement maintains an active vision, front and center, on how we can have a positive impact on the lives of more students - guided by our core values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
Junior Achievement offers the following programs to students in Baca, Bent, Crowley, Fremont, Huerfano, Kiowa, Las Animas, Otero, Prowers and Pueblo counties:
Kindergarten: JA Ourselves
First Grade: JA Our Families
Secont Grade: JA Our Community
Third Grade: JA Our City
Fourth Grade: JA Our Region
Fifth Grade: JA Our Nation
Elementary After School: JA More than Money
Sixth Grade: JA Economics for Success
Seventh Grade: JA Global Marketplace
Eighth Grade: JA America Works
Middle Grades After School: JA It's My Business
Junior Achievement Southern Colorado- Pueblo District accepts donations. Donate Now.
- Heather Dewey
- Need admin access?