Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Encourages participation from students of all backgrounds and proficiency levels
- Promotes the Army as a purveyor of high technology
- Helps students realize the real world application of STEM
- Emphasizes self discovery, team collaboration and creative thinking
- Supports national curriculum standards and complements the classroom curriculum
- Encourages students to pursue careers in science math and technology and engineering
- Emphasizes the importance of global competitiveness for our national security
- Allows Volunteers to be involved in the national focus on improving education in STEM.
eCYBERMISSION is a free, web-based science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) competition for 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grade students. Students work in teams of 3-4 with a Team Advisor to propose a solution to a real problem in their community and compete for state, regional and national awards.
eCYBERMISSION challenges you to explore how STEM works in your world!
- Alli Kartachak
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!