Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Encourages participation from students of all backgrounds and proficiency levels
- Promotes the Army as a purveyor of high technology
- Helps students realize the real world application of STEM
- Emphasizes self discovery, team collaboration and creative thinking
- Supports national curriculum standards and complements the classroom curriculum
- Encourages students to pursue careers in science math and technology and engineering
- Emphasizes the importance of global competitiveness for our national security
- Allows Volunteers to be involved in the national focus on improving education in STEM.
eCYBERMISSION is a free, web-based science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) competition for 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grade students. Students work in teams of 3-4 with a Team Advisor to propose a solution to a real problem in their community and compete for state, regional and national awards.
eCYBERMISSION challenges you to explore how STEM works in your world!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!