Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Seton Center is a Catholic-sponsored human service agency that helps people break cycles of poverty. Seton Center provides health, social, and educational programs to address current community needs, and tools to support people in transforming their lives.
Seton Center offers: a food pantry; a thrift store; emergency assistance with rent, mortgage, and utilities; an older adults program (Senior Buddies); an alternative high school for at-risk youth; and a full-service dental department with a special focus on serving low-income patients and the uninsured.
Lighting pathways to healthier lives . . .
- Service of the Poor: Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need.
- Reverence: Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life.
- Integrity: Inspiring trust through personal leadership.
- Wisdom: Integrating excellence and stewardship.
- Dedication: Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry.
- Creativity: Courageous innovation.