Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
GRA is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to bringing hope, joy and abundance to the Mara Region of Tanzania. By sharing ideas, volunteers and financial resources with local, community based organizations we seek to promote simple, affordable and sustainable solutions to the challenges of poverty, malnutrition and disease.
GRA supports the following programs in Tanzania:
- Subsidized borehole drilling and hand pump installation in the Mara Region
- Training in sustainable agriculture at the Kinesi Village Permaculture Training Center
- Reforestation projects in the Mara Region including training and free trees for families, communities, schools, heath clinics, government offices and NGOs
- Orphans support in Musoma and Kinesi Village including primary school, secondary school, vocational training and college tuition, food, healthcare, mattresses, training in permaculture and other vital services
- Herbal remedies for the treatment and prevention of malaria and other diseases
- Alternative cooking technologies
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!