Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To advise Ambler Council and to write grants and manage projects on environmental protection and greening Ambler; to conduct pubic education projects that raise community participation and awareness on living sustainably, reducing their carbon footprint, and restoring increasing protection of our natural assets.
An all volunteer citizen advisory committee that is formally appointed by the Ambler Borough Council and many associates provide manpower, research, grant writing and support to "greening Ambler."
- Installing 100 Rain Gardens
- Rose Valley Creek Riparian Buffer restoration
- Downtown Tree Management Policy
- Citizen Advisory Group, BoRit Asbestos Superfund Site
- Upgrading ordinances on floodplains, wetlands, forested lands, riparian buffers, steep slopes